The increase of wages is ________ to the rise in price.A.proportional B.adequate C.equal D.sufficient

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2022/10/04 21:55:08
The increase of wages is ________ to the rise in price.A.proportional B.adequate C.equal D.sufficient

The increase of wages is ________ to the rise in price.A.proportional B.adequate C.equal D.sufficient
The increase of wages is ________ to the rise in price.
A.proportional B.adequate C.equal
D.sufficient

The increase of wages is ________ to the rise in price.A.proportional B.adequate C.equal D.sufficient
a,随着物价的上调,工资相应上涨.

A
与……成比例

线性需求 线性供给Assuming a linear supply and a linear demand relationship between number of teenage workers and minimum wage rate, the effect of Congress raising the minimum wage rate would be: increase in unemployment rate of teenagers 英语翻译 转译法 They went on strike in demand of a 40 percent wage increase. real economic business cycle theory:why the real aggregate supply curve positive slope关键为什么real interest rate 会导致 current real wage increase relative to expected future wage.real interest rate,current wage,future wage 三者间的关 which of the following events will cause a surplus of workers?A.a wage above the market-clearing wage B.an increase in the supply of workers C.a decrease in the demand for workers D.more workers wanting to waork at higher wages the population of china___(increase). increase the risk of canner increase the quantity of the contract是什么意思 increase in the volume of是什么意思 be on the increase of products是什么意思? fast growth in China over the last decade has tended to : 单项选择题 为什么?a.increase wage rates in western countriesb.increase profits for consumer goods in western countriesc.increase prices for consumer goods in western countriesd.increas minimum wage的英译汉Debates about the minimum wage tend to center on the relative magnitudes of its redistributive benefits and unemployment costs.The debate about the employment effects of the minimum wage has been especially heated.Brown (1999) 英语选择求大神做10道!41.He was just that sort of _____ student,a figure of classroom fun.A) curious B) accurate C) eccentric D) hopeful 42.The workers’ demands are _____; they are asking for only a small increase in their wage.A) hopeful B 1,When you raise wage, it means purchasing power will increase.(用分词短语改写句子),2,The sound of music came from the window.(from开头倒装句)3,期限快到了,所以我们不能再拖延了.(翻译)(not.any more) 英语翻译which of the following practice can increase the electromagnet A.larger increase in currentB.nailsC.increase in coil 宏观经济学问题,关于为什么increase output in the short runIf firms have long-term collective agreements with their employees which establish future nominal wage rates,and there is an unexpected increase in the price level,such firms wolud wage wage 英语翻译翻译:the average wage gap between europe and The New World accounts for about 60% of the real wage variance,with the remaining 40% being explained by real wage dispersion within europe